Ulefone Armor 8 Pro has been released recently and we are here back with another guide for you. In this guide you will learn how to Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro.
So, if you are a user of Ulefone Armor 8 Pro and you want to Root your device and you searched everywhere but didn’t find any useful guide well, now you search end here because In this article, we gonna share the 4 working methods which are super easy to Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro.
The guide that we will share will help you root your device in no time. Below we have shared 4 working methods to root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro. All the methods that we have listed below are working and tested by us. The methods that we have shared below are only for the Ulefone Armor 8 Pro version. So, please don’t repeat the same steps on any other android device.
You just have to follow this tutorial carefully and opt for any method from the Four methods listed below. All these 4 methods are working super fine. You can choose whatever method is suitable for you to Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro.
Some Interesting Ulefone Armor 8 Pro Specification
Ulefone Armor 8 Pro is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.10 inches. It is running on Android 11 and MediaTek Helio P60 SOC. It is having internal storage of 128 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 6GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has an 8MP Secondary camera with 8x digital zoom which clicks amazing selfies and a 16MP + 5MP + 2MP triple camera setup as a primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots
So, before jumping to the tutorial let’s discuss first What is Rooting? Advantage and Disadvantage.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but a process of getting full control of your device. After you root your device you will get full control of your android device in your hand.
You can do so many things after rooting your device. But there are not only advantages of Rooting but there is an equal disadvantage too. Check below what are those advantages and disadvantages.
What are the Advantages of Rooting
There are so many advantages of Rooting. We have listed the Top 4 Advantages of Rooting which are:-
- You can install your favorite custom ROMs like LineageOS, Resurrection Remix. You can also flashable zip files via TWRP recovery.
- You can install the Xposed framework on your device once it is rooted.
- You can download the different MOD or hack for your Android games.
- You can do next-level customization on your device.
What are the Disadvantages of Rooting?
- The biggest con of rooting a device is warranty void, you will lose the warranty of your device. So think twice before rooting your device.
- A rooted device attracts malware way faster than an unrooted device.
You have to follow all steps that are provided below very carefully otherwise you may end up bricking your device and then you have to fix it by installing the stock ROM which is really a long and time-consuming process.
So, now I think you understood What is Rooting, its advantages and disadvantages. Now let’s begin with the actual topic of this guide which is Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro. Firstly, discuss the first and the easiest method for Ulefone Armor 8 Pro Root.
NeedAndroid.com will not take any responsibility for any kind of problem to occur in your device at the time of rooting. We are 100% sure that this article is well written without any errors. But, if you don’t follow it correctly then you will end up bricking your device. So, FOLLOW THIS GUIDE CAREFULLY!
How to Easily Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro
Before Jumping to the first method make sure you have unlocked the bootloader. It is compulsory in all Four methods.
And for the first method make sure to install custom recoveries like TWRP or CWM.
How to Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro with the help of SuperSu
If you are reading the word SuperSu for the first time then let me tell you that it is a file basically a zip file by chainfire which can be installed on any android device via TWRP or CWM recovery and once it is installed successfully your device will be Rooted.
Now let’s jump to the tutorial, I’m assuming that you have your device’s bootloader is unlocked and a custom recovery like TWRP is installed.
- The first step is to download the Latest SuperSu and transfer it to the root of your SD Card.
- You need to boot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding the volume up button + power button simultaneously.
- Once your device is booted into TWRP recovery mode, the screen will look something like this:
- Now, you have to tap on the install button then browse the location where you have pasted the SuperSu and then select the SuperSu file, and then Swipe right to start the installation process. Look at the image for reference.
- Wait and once it is done reboot your device.
Now that was the first method but as we promised we gonna share the Four methods so now here is the second method.
How to Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro via KingoRoot.
So, if the above method didn’t work for you then you can try this method. This method will root your device in one click. Follow the below steps to root your device.
- The very first step is to download and install Kingoroot APK on your Android device.
- Now open the app and tap on ‘Root My Device‘.
- Now it will start the rooting process.
- Don’t do anything until the process is completed.
- Wait and enjoy.
If the above method also didn’t work for you then don’t lose hope you can still try this third method and check if this can root your device or not.
How to Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro via OneclickRoot.
- First of all download the OneclickRoot application on your Laptop or PC.
- Now take out the data cable and connect your device to the laptop or PC.
- Open the Oneclickroot application on your Laptop and wait until it detects your device.
- Once your device gets detected click on “Root Now“.
- Wait until the process gets done!
How to Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro using Magisk
- You need to first download Magisk Manager and transfer it to the SD card of your device.
- In this method also, you need to boot your device into custom recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up button + Power button simultaneously.
- Then go to Install > Select the Magisk Zip File > Swipe to Install.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Now reboot your device.
If you want to check whether your device is rooted or not you can download Root Checker from the play store and it will help you to verify whether your device is rooted or not.
So, I hope you get your device rooted by any of the above methods. This was the full guide to Root Ulefone Armor 8 Pro. If you still have some doubt in your mind then you can comment below. I’ll try to help you As soon as possible.