Download SP Flash Tool v5.1804 (SmartPhone Flash Tool). These are the instructions to Flash Stock Rom or any custom ROM using Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool v5.1804) on Windows Computer.
In this article, we will be sharing the latest version of Sp Flash Tool along with the complete step-by-step guide. If you want to watch the video tutorial instead then you can click on the below link under the Tutorial section.
SP flash tool is an application that mainly helps you to flash Stock ROM, Custom recovery, and fixing in some extreme cases ( firmware update, Flash recovery, unbrick bricked android device, etc). Download SP Flash Tool v5.1804 (Smart Phone Flash Tool) is working with MediaTek Android smartphones (MTK based) You can Download SP Flash Tool v5.1804 (SmartPhone Flash Tool) from our download section. You need to load a scatter file for MTK based device for functioning.
Download SP Flash Tool v5.1804
|Download||How to install|
How to Use SP Flash Tool v5.1924 (Smart Phone Flash Tool)
- Download and unzip the package , Open SPFLASHTOOL.EXE and Load the Scatter file ( Click Scatter Loading)
- Uncheck all the boxes
- Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image according to your device/choice ( load image from the separate window –>open)
- Now you can see the RECOVERY box is checked and you can see the recovery image location ( uncheck all other boxes)
- Switch off your device
- Connect your device and Click the DOWNLOAD “button” on top ( not the tab), If it asks click “yes”
- It is done and the MTK flash tool will do the rest. If you have a problem with flashing tools or drivers install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers from our links.
After successful run, you will be prompted with a green circle. congrats you have successfully flash your MediaTek Android smartphones with SP Flash Tool. Now if you are getting any error while performing the above steps then do tell us in the comment section below and we will help you.
|You got help? If you like what you see and want to support, consider purchasing a coffee through PayPal. About 20% of the revenue for maintenance of www.needandroid.com comes from awful people like you who support through Paypal.|